Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Gosh!!

Today was a bad day to me.
On the way of home,I do not know why could I so 'STIM' while driving since the traffic light had turned into red,nonetheless,I still accelerating my vehicle.Stopped sudden then.It was so hazard at that moment as individuals went across the road.If I did not break it well,being a bad happened I think.

Next,after two more traffic light,bad happened has occur.Cars were along the road as traffic light being red color.Slowing down my accelerate at that time.A stuff pulled a trolley out abruptly,attempting to stop my motorcycle.However,it was too late,falling down on motorcycle.Gosh!!!Not only my bike has break down,my hand and legs keep bleeding as well.I really wanna whack that guy as he said I am speeding.Bullshit!I already slow it down,that was you sudden came out!Now,what kind of attitude of you?!Even did not pay me money still wanna talk so much!?

Why do you wanna know my school badge?Trying to remember right?Then tell to my principal instantly??What a guy...and after home,scolding by dad...gan leh ma leh!

Asking a technician just now about my bike.If repaired it,approximately costing $150.Bo huat,try to repair it.

What a fucking day today??

0 comments: