Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's day

Today is mother's day.At first,I wanna bring my mum go out for celebrate,however,my eldest brother wanna use car today.Kinda upset!

Irritating on Friday and Yesterday as I wanna talk to her,her parents already waiting for her at the bus-stop.When I down the stairs,she had disappeared on my sight.Yesterday,I had prepared every thing,forcing myself to talk to her.With waiting for finished tuition,I felt so glad as I fraught on it and hopefully that I can success.1900,I keep looking on stairs.In the end,she came down,and I talked to myself,it is a chance,don't miss it!I saw around there,6938 still haven't arrived yet.When I wanna face to her,I saw her got upon a car.Aiya!With changing a new car came,the driver is her parent...What the fuck!?My only one chance already gone,I don't even know how to describe my mood right now.

Tomorrow is your first day of mid term exam.Here,I wishes you could overcome your stresses,doing your best for answering all questions.Good luck to you,Janice..


0 comments: