Thursday, May 13, 2010

Terrible is approaching to me!!

Hearing teachers said Jayslyn had an accident on Saturday,upset after had heard about it as she is my friend teacher as well.Her status quite serious.And now,no any teacher for teaching us biology,so sucks!Mid term exam still remaining seven days.Imminently,the days is approaching,however,I haven't prepare it at all yet.

Lao Zhuang says today will be the last day in penang,then tomorrow he going to KL for teaching.I'm thinking of when is he come back to penang?The peoples arounding me keep on leaving me soon,the first one Jayslyn,then Lao Zhuang.

Feel glad as we had won two basketball matchs.Tomorrow is third match,it is so important to my class.And here,I wanna say to my friends:'Doing your best,Don't giving up whatever what it will occurs!!!'Gambateh!

Passing your school today,that will be surprised to me as I saw you today.I hopes my dreams will never end of my mind!

I might not online for few weeks as I wanna study hard for approaching the exam days!

0 comments: