Saturday, May 1, 2010

Shayne Ward!!!

I am glad to drive a long journey by using car.Yesterday,it was my first day drove to school,I feeling nervous while I driving.Fortunately,released school in 1400 as Jiji absent.Thus,I asked for Fei Hai taught me some driving skills.I realized it at all after he had told me all the thing.

I fetched mama went to Giant for buying some day products by using car as well.I felt myself stable than yesterday a lot.And this morning,after sent mum for work,I went to school instantly.My friends and I used half an hour to finish the floor in class,or else the floor really dirty what.Next,I fetched Xin Ming them went for Jetty.

And the one that I felt joyful was u sat in front of me on yesterday.I just watched u non-stop and I had no dare to say something to u despite sitting in front of me.

The album of Shayne Ward has been released on 27 April.It consist a lot of nice songs,I like it so much!!!I always adoring you as you have nice vocal.Besides,your songs let me feeling pleasing.This is the way I like his songs!

0 comments: