Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Run too deep...

I bought a new ping pong bat in Youth's One on Monday.Worthing $168,including two rubbers and one bat.I bought red rubber with good attacking and speeding.The black rubber just is a normal rubber instead.

Hearing the teacher said wanna disqualify Cai and Kai Jie in basketball competition from somebody.I don't really know what is his aim if him did it. Furious with his altitude since he is a teacher,however,he wanna make a unfair match.Fuck you,Lim Zhao Shen,you are really damn bloody hell as well as the fatty.

Busying for up coming week as planing dance for teacher's day.We are using the song - Sorry,sorry- for the performance.Their dance is quite taught as a lot of style is difficult to learn.Without considering,I chose the character that I want to be.However,I had gave a suggestion,that was classified groups,learning the small part first.By the way,it is easy to learn!

Missing a lot you lately. I wished I could meet you on tomorrow as I don't why too.Only the reason is wanna see you!

0 comments: